RAYMOND WEIL AC/DC Contest
Prize Rules & Regulations
Article 1: Object:
The RAYMOND WEIL AC/DC Contest (hereinafter the “Contest”) is organized by RAYMOND WEIL Genève exclusively online at http://www.raymond-weil.com/ and is reserved to newsletter’s registered members only
The prize made available thanks to RAYMOND WEIL Genève. No purchase necessary: Entrants do not have to purchase any merchandise to participate or win.
Article 2: Eligibility
- This Contest is open exclusively to natural persons, of any age or nationalities, who have Internet access and a valid email account and have registered to the RAYMOND WEIL newsletter. Employees of RAYMOND WEIL Genève and their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, and their immediate family members (spouse, children, siblings, and parents) and/or those living in the same household or each, are ineligible. Only one entry per person and per email address is permitted. Any fraud on these points will result in the entrant’s disqualification.
- Responsibility for receipt of entry rests solely with the entrant. RAYMOND WEIL Genève is not responsible for incorrect, inaccurate, or incomplete information on entries. Incorrect entries will automatically be voided, and disqualify the entrant.
- Participation in this Contest constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to be bound by these Complete Official Rules and the decisions of RAYMOND WEIL Genève, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Contest.
Article 3: How to Enter and Drawing:
- To enter, each participant must:
- If not already registered: Go to http://www.raymond-weil.com and subscribe to our newsletter
- Access the Contest page here.
- Complete the questionnaire
- Confirm his/her participation in the Contest by sharing on Facebook tagging @raymondweil
- Participants can select to share the Contest on their own social network pages by clicking on the “share” button. RAYMOND WEIL Genève will grant one additional chance of winning to the participant for each sharing done. The contest will run for a period of 5 days
- Qualifying for the drawing, and winning, is contingent upon providing a valid email address and complete and accurate contact information.
- The winner will be randomly selected from all eligible entries received under the scrutiny of RAYMOND WEIL Genève staff members.
Article 4: Contest Term
- This Contest begins on Oct 1, 2018 on http://www.raymond-weil.com and ends on October 5, 2018 12am GMT. Every contest is bound by these Complete Official Rules which shall be applicable for the entire duration of the Contest. RAYMOND WEIL Genève reserves its right to modify these Complete Official Rules, in whole or in part, at any time and from time to time by posting a notice on the Official RAYMOND WEIL website. This notice will constitute an amendment to these Complete Official Rules forming an integral part thereof.
- Entrants who disagree with new terms may withdraw from the Contest at any point. Their participation stands for their approval of the new terms.
Article 5: Prize
- RAYMOND WEIL Genève may use the object of its choice to stand as a prize in this Contest.
- The winner will be notified by email. After the first notification attempt, the winner has 10 days to reply to this email to claim his/her prize. If the winner does not contact RAYMOND WEIL Genève within 10 days, he/she will be forfeited and the prize will remain RAYMOND WEIL Genève’s property. RAYMOND WEIL Genève reserves itself the right to use the unclaimed prize as a prize in future contests.
- Should the winner decease before the prize is handed over, the prize becomes the property of the winner’s legal heirs, provided they claim it in the aforementioned time limit.
- By accepting the prize, the winner of this Contest grants RAYMOND WEIL Genève the unconditional and irrevocable right, without any further compensation, consideration, notice, review or consent, to use, exhibit and publish, in any medium now known or hereinafter known at any time throughout the world his/her name, address, image, likeness, voice, biographical information and statement for advertising, publicity, trade and public relation purposes.
Article 6: Limitations of Liability and applicable law
- All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Complete Official Rules, or rights and obligations of entrant and RAYMOND WEIL S.A., in connection with the Contest, shall be governed by and construed in accordance with Swiss law, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of any jurisdiction.
- Unless obvious and proven that errors were made, digital information held by RAYMOND WEIL S.A exclusively will be conclusive, in case of litigation relating to connection and digital treatment of information, in regard with this Contest.
- Should claims, disputes or causes of actions relating to the interpretations of these Complete Official Rules arise, RAYMOND WEIL S.A.’s interpretation will be considered final and binding. Disputes, claims, and causes of action arising out of or in connection with this Contest will only be considered 30 days after the drawing.
Article 7: RAYMOND WEIL Genève’s Responsibilities
- RAYMOND WEIL S.A. may, at its sole discretion and without liability, cancel, terminate or suspend the Contest, in whole or in part, should an unauthorized intervention or other cause beyond its control affect the administration, proper play, or conduct of the Contest. RAYMOND WEIL Genève is not liable for technical failures, including any network server or hardware failure, viruses, bugs, errors in programming, telephone transmissions or communications, or any other errors beyond its control.
- The prize winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Contest or use, misuse, nonuse or redemption of any prize. In no event will RAYMOND WEIL Genève and its representatives and agents be responsible for any claim or damage of any kind arising out of the entrants’ participation in this Contest.
- Since RAYMOND WEIL Genève organizes contests which are not-for-profit with the sole purpose of rewarding its clients and fans, and since it is not its area of expertise, it cannot be held liable, in any case, for errors in the running or proceeding of its contests.
Article 8: Additional Limitations of Liability
- Litigation arising out of, or connected with, the interpretation of the aforementioned rules, shall be resolved exclusively by the Geneva Canton Court, with the exception of eventual appeals, which may be resolved by the Federal Court.